Spline Rolling Machines
Spline Rolling Machines made by PEE-WEE® are designed for highest precise serrations. All kind of splines and serrations can be produced quick and profitable on these machines. Very well known standards are DIN 5481, similar are DIN 5480, ZGN 714, N442, DP etc. The type of model depends on your needs and will be adapted to them. No matter if you need plug in gearing, sliding seat, drive profile, press fit etc. all requirements can be fulfilled with a PEE-WEE® Spline Rolling Machine.
The special drive system, working nearly free from backlash, is producing splines of highest quality if it is equipped with either hydraulic-mechanic or electronic backlash elimination. The devices constructed by PEE-WEE® allow to produce several splines on one work piece successively.
The positioning of the segment can be CNC programmed and allows to lead the wear of the rolling tools to a special area. This is possible with small mod- ules and increases the lifetime up to the triple. The corresponding software is devel- oped by PEE-WEE® and creates the proportional forming referring to the changing circular pitch per range.
PEE - WEE® Spline Rolling Units
- 100 to 850 kN Forming force
- O 5 mm - 150 mm work piece diameter
- Mod. up to 3,5
- The drive is developed especially for serrations
- Proportional Forming with particular software
- Forming Process by guided segment
- One or optionally two slides
- Up to 5 CNC axes
- Forming Process visualized
- Program Memory by CF Card (compatible with Excel)